No Moss Studios
Based in Sydney, Australia
5 June, 2018
PC / Mac (itch.io)
A frantic, 2-player, couch co-op game revolving around planets, teamwork, and destruction. THE BEAM TEAM: You and your team are interstellar diplomats from the planet Yoofo, and you've just received your latest orders: find and destroy the other planets in this quadrant of the galaxy. At least... you're pretty sure that's what they said; the signal gets spotty out here. It's an unusual mission for your department, but hey, diplomats are nothing if not adaptable.
Beam Team was adapted from a prototype for a single player arcade game. It was released in beta, with players loving it at conventions across Sydney. By collaborating with players and giving them access to each new feature as it was implemented, Beam Team was further developed into a joyous game. No Moss Studios was approached to develop an arcade cabinet version of Beam Team, to bring the planet-destroying fun to more and more players. It is set to be released at the end of 2019.
- Adorable planets that get angry when you fight them.
- Gripping, intense, white-knuckled action.
- Completely customisable difficulty so that you can play the game your way.
- Single Player or Co-op mode, for Keyboard, Dualshock or Gamepad.
- Finally know which of your friends is best at planetary annihilation.
There are currently no trailers available for Beam Team. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- ""The game is bright, colourful, and very entertaining.""
- Matt S., Digitally Downloaded
- "Beam Team definitely has a good mix of simple and challenging while having a cute and charming appearance.
Playing the game at SMASH! 2018 was loads of fun and it was very satisfying to finally defeat the Donut Planet after an hour or so. Looking forward to more challenging planets!."
- HaruTsunX, Itch.io
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Beam Team Launched!
Release log for Beam Team no-moss-studios.itch.io.
How Hard is Too Hard?
An article about balancing difficulty in really tough games medium.com.
About No Moss Studios
Game designers, developers and consultants. We believe that games are for everyone. Players from all locations, of all persuasions, and of all different backgrounds.
More information on No Moss Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Beam Team Credits
Design and Programming
Music and Sound design